Community post

Discussion

Drinking during TWW

What does everyone do as far as drinking goes during 2ww? I'm not a big drinker so normally I just don't drink during my TWW, but we are going on a bus trip to a baseball game before my next cycle starts (I will be 12 DPO). I am not planning on getting completely tanked, but margarita, and some drunken gummy bears might be consumed. I have read that the baby is safe since it is a ball of cells during the dreaded TWW. Does anyone know anything on the risks?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was one my honeymoon during our two week wait. I had no idea we had gotten pregnant in the break we took after the wedding before our trip and enjoyed my trip to the Bahamas with Bahama Mamas, Champagne, and sodas (I cut out caffeine for the remainder of my pregnancy). I panicked when I found out I was expecting but my doctor said not to worry about it. For the most part, the blood and nutrients gets filtered twice between mother and baby and a few slips early in pregnancy will not harm their development. Once you're sure, I'd go to water if I were you. Good luck and baby dust!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks! Yes, once I get that BFP there will be no question as to what to avoid. :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo