Community post

Discussion

B6 supplements

Has anyone taken B6 supplements to help the luteal (TWW) longer? I started this past month and my AF was scheduled to arrive like always 11 dpo--which was yesterday. How many days does b6 add? Just waiting for AF to arrive....kind of nervous to take a HPT because of the let down I might get. Figure I would wait a few days and if I dont' get it, THEN I will take a test.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've had success lengthening my LP with B6! Unfortunately it's not as precise as "will add x many days to you LP" All it does is help balance your hormones so your body will do what it's supposed to do on it's own. It's also something that takes a couple months of regular use before you see the full effect. It slowly but surely moved my O day earlier and lengthened my LP from 9 to 14 days (you can see on my page). So stick with the B6 and have patience, but it will pay off soon enough!! Best of luck xx

8 years ago

Thanks for the info. I am now 15dpo and 4 days late. Got a BFN this morning. Wish my period would come so I would know forsure.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo