Community post

Discussion

2ww need help

Hi,

I had a positive opk on the 30th december then had EWCM on the 1st/2nd of January there was a time when I had sex and my fianc�© cm didn't fall out of me nevertheless I still has sex on the 1st/2nd of January on the 3rd of January I went back to normal discharge so I presumed i finished ovulation. By Sunday the 5th I started having twinges that come and go alday Monday I had nothing. Tuesday the 7 I had pale pink discharge and slight cramping 8th nothing 9th in the evening I had the pale pink discharge with a blood dot. Ive cried over stupid things got angry Woke up the next day and I had ALOT of discharge then when I wiped it was pink. I had stomach cramps that come and go again Went to work and put a tampon on as I had period cramps went to the loo and looked and I had brown and red spotting nothing major not even every time I have bled its been nothing but spotting and the cramps are not constant like period they come and go alday. Can someone help me please I'm also 6months clear of the depo and this is my first positive opk could it had been a false positive and my period starting or could I be experiencing implantation? I really want a baby and any help would be great as I'm so confused I didn't think you could have positive opk moodswings galore and then have on and off spotting followed by on and off cramps.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had an implantation bleed, when I have very regular cycles. I had no other symptoms though, no mood swings, no cramps. My pragnancy test turned positive 14 days after ovulation.

The implantation bleed was like a very light light period and it was pink and watery. I hope that helps, good luck for a postive test. I would declutter my house for two weeks and try not to worry

10 years ago

I hope so but dont think it is I thought implantation lasted a day or so woke up this morning again with very light pink discharge and period cramps went to work with a tampon checked and I had very light blood spotting checked again a couple of hours later still light blood spotting checked when I got home now pink/brown discharge dont really understand as I got a positive opk then 6dpo come on period?

Unless I got a false negitive?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo