Community post

Discussion

ttc 4months after the depo

I'm completely new so sorry if I give tmi..

I'm 20 and have been on the depot for 3 years I came off on the 17th of July as I'm tic on 18th of august I have a short bleed which was a day then turned brown that evening. I took a clear but ovulation test and they all came up negative until the 2nd of September I still haven't had a bleed or anything and am confused on whether I was actually ovulation. I've now got the test strips instead now and yesterday came up with 2 dark line and today the control lines lighter than the test line. Ive been following everything since my last bleed and positive ovulation test and I'm 14dpo today and I've got twinges but its been coming and going for days! All week coming up to my 14dpo I've had hotflashes peeing like mad and emptying my bowls at least twice aday my back has been killing me but it seems to have all gone today Can anyone help me! Has anyone has anything similar
Thank you

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not sure if you're asking if you're pregnant or if you ovulated. Was that an OPK test you got two dark lines on or a pregnancy test? If it was an OPk then you are probably ovulating today or tomorrow and you should be having sex (BD). If it was pregnancy, well two lines are two lines.

Your body is also still working itself out. Depo really messes with a woman's body. Some women don't get a period for up to a year after they come off of it.

10 years ago

Thankyou for the reply, I got two lines on my ovulation test bit confused im all new to it I keep thinking that im coming on but just get milky discharge and my cervix is really high but keep on getting cramps but lots of discharge I hate this depo!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo