Community post

Discussion

TMI ( CONSTIPATED AND STRAINING- CERVICAL SPOTTING??)

It has happened twice and again today.. spotting for an hour ( light pink only when cleaning) after a straining bowel movement. I called my doctor who told me is normal but I am fearing the worst.. I just don't know.. so confused and wondering if it has happened to any of you.. please let me know.. going for ultrasound on 11/3

User Image 5/26/10

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi - try not to worry. I know it's hard... All of my pregnancies I had a fair amount of first trimester bleeding. It was scary but did not affect the baby at all. Thinking back I wish I hadn't worried so much, it's so tiring to be worried all the time. Try to enjoy your pregnancy! First trimester bleeding or spotting is quite common (especially if it's after a BM) sounds like it's more tied to that then the pregnancy.

All the best!! Congrats on your BFP!!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

13 years ago

Thank you for your reply.. any sign is blood.. freaks me out.. i can't wait till wednesday to let my doctor know all my fears...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago • Post starter

no sodas

LOADS of water

put that non-tasting fiber mix into your drink stuff and all your food...should help with the constipation

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo