Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

ANOTHER ULTRASOUND AND I AM SCARED

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by ttcafterloss » Nov. 14, 2010 5:00pm

Hi.. I had an ultrasound two weeks ago.. and there was a gestational sac.. doc was kinda baffled.. b/c I told her that I had ovulated late.. and you know they go by your LMP.. anyhow.. I am going this friday for yet another ultrasound.. as she wanted to see a more defined sac.. I am petrified.. I continue to spot on and off.. is very light pink and only when I wipe ( sorry tmi) I may have it today and then be fine for a few days and then again, I will spot.. I am freaking out..

User Image

5/26/10

ttcafterloss
Reply by sarahmc » Nov. 14, 2010 5:17pm

Sorry, i started a topic saying "tcc", i meant "ttc"! Ive read your post. Why are they scanning friday?x

User Image

16th Sept 2010

sarahmc

Reply by i-heart-my-kids » Nov. 14, 2010 5:34pm

I had pretty scary bleeding with all but one of my pregnancies. It happened for about a week (off and on) around 6-7 weeks preg, then started again around 10-12 weeks. I was terrified every time, but it ended up not being a problem at all for the baby.

Good luck with the ultrasound! That should clear things up - it's just soooo hard to wait. I know, I spent a lot of time during all my pregnancies waiting and wondering for ultrasounds, appointments etc...

You'll be in my thoughts!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

i-heart-my-kids

Reply by ttcafterloss » Nov. 14, 2010 7:07pm

to make sure that the pregnancy is progressing.. since when i had the ultrasound.. it did not match with my last period. though, I told her that I ovulated very late.. about two weeks late.. trust.. me.. i know..

User Image

5/26/10

ttcafterloss

Reply by candiburchel » Nov. 24, 2010 12:05pm

I had the exact same thing. I had long cycles and let the doctors know. They still said it would be by my LMP but they ordered an ultrasound to determine how far along I was. The first ultrasound only showed the sac and the yolk, but didn't really have anything in it (don't worry, that's normal if you are very early in). I was about 5 1/2 weeks when I went for the first ultrasound (which is what I thought I would be, the doctor said I should be 7 1/2 based on my LMP). They ordered another one a week later and it was just fine! We got to see the baby this time and hear the heartbeat! I knew when I ovulated and knew that they would be wrong to go with my last period date!

~Candi

pregnancy calendar

candiburchel

Reply by ttcafterloss » Nov. 24, 2010 4:36pm

Just wanted to let you know.. I did have my ultrasound and I am good.. the baby was there and we heard the heart beat too.... i continue to spot once in a few weeks.. but i am not stressing anymore about it... so far.. i am just sick.. every day.. and my sense of smell increased so much.. everything I smell.. stinks..

User Image

5/26/10

ttcafterloss

Reply by i-heart-my-kids » Nov. 24, 2010 5:56pm

Wow! What great news! Congratulations! :)

I am very happy for you!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

i-heart-my-kids