Community post

Discussion

12 dpo, going crazy

I am cd 31, this is following a loss on November 21st, 2013 @ 6weeks :(. I O'd on December 9th, using opk... I'm normally a 28 day cycle, this is my first month using opk. My last Prego I had faint bfp x4 when 9 days late. I had horrible ovulation pains this month, and feel like I'm going to start everyday, but I keep thinking about all my symptoms being the same as before. I dont know when I should test again, dont wanna see that bfn.. But so confused

Rhyan 5/6/07 baby DD:7/17/14 lost on 11/21/13

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey I'm 12 dpo too and I tested this morning with fmu and when I tested it was negative and thought nothing more about it . . .when I went to dispose of it a hr later there was a clear pink line. . . .so tested again this evening and was negative soo even more confused now! But I have so many symptoms its driving me nuts . . . Maybe I should just wait and see what Monday brings but I just can't help myself :)

10 years ago

That is confusing, BC you don't know if evap. My mother that was the only way she found out was she happened to look an hour later and hers was twins

10 years ago • Post starter

I just took a test, and instantly saw a faint line.... But when looking at it and pointing it toward the light i don't see it, but at an angle I see it... Hmmmmm and my hormones are always low, last time I didnt get a faint bfp til 9 days after af due

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo