Community post

Discussion

Anyone here?

I have noticed a lot of forums with no replies anytime recent. How about a roll call? See who is here and be supportive of each other. Rather than digging thru forums.

Rhyan 5/6/07 baby DD:7/17/14 lost on 11/21/13

17 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

I'm tttc after a loss. I have one healthy little girl who will be 7 in May. My significant other has a healthy boy who will be 7 in August. We lost our baby together in November. We have been trying since again. Using opk, and conceive easy.

I'm 28, significant other will be 35 later this month.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Sarah6851,
I'm 29 and ttc my first...haven't managed to get knocked up yet but trying to stay positive :)
Cd 2 for me so a bit of a wait to go!
Sorry about your loss :(

10 years ago

Hi there,

Myself and my husband are trying to conceive after an earlier miscarriage this year. Posted some pics yesterday thinking I got a faint positive, but today I had BFN :-( it's still quite early so just keeping my hopes up.

User Image

10 years ago

Keeping fingers crossed for you. For BFP.

Thank you for condolences. It's nice to have people to talk and worry together with.

It sure is Sarah, especially other women that are going through the same thing. Hopefully this will be our lucky month :)
If its not, I'm gonna have to start putting some pressure on the hubby to have the sperm analysis the doc wants :/

10 years ago

I cried last two days, thinking about not trying anymore. It's just so hard, emotionally.

I know it is...and every month I tell myself that I'm going to be relaxed, not symptom spot and not get my hopes up...but it's easier said than done. Let yourself cry if you need to...you're still grieving for your loss...but try to stay positive. You've been pregnant twice...that's a lot of hope that will get pregnant again x

10 years ago

Sorry just replying to you all.

I know how you feel about crying. I've been away for the weekend and there were pregnant bumps everywhere I looked, I felt sown down and depressed as I couldn't help but think that's what my bump should have looked like by now.

AF still hasn't arrived and still no BFP :-( I'm just thinking my cycles are going to be initially longer after the miscarriage. I will keep you posted though.

It's great to talk to people that are going through the same thing so I will definitely be posting in the future.

Here's wishing BFP for us all soon :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Since my mc my cycles are 36 day. Before that they were always 28.

Af due the 14th. Hoping BFP in the future .

Hi thanks for that sarah6851

That is very good to know and will bare that in mind next cycle if I don't get my BFP

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo