Community post

Discussion

CHEMICAL BUT NO BLEEDING!!!

so Sunday the 10th I got my BFP, but joy soon turn to heart break the very next day! BFN from there onwards. I have had two blood tests since which show my hcg levels a 1 miu, I've had NO bleeding at all and my doctors don't seem to be bothered by it, just keep saying wait it out which is easier said then done!
I feel pretty angry about it and sort of feel I want it out my body now! anyone else felt like this?

9 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I have not experienced this but can they do an ultrasound to confirm? They should not just tell you to wait it out, you need to know what is going on and taking the appropriate measures. False positives are rare but false negatives aren't, until they confirm you may still be pregnant. But if not and going through a miscarriage you need to know now.

Good luck to you hun. Keep us updated.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago

I researched the band of pregnancy test and there are many reports of false positives as the evap line is pink! crazy I know! because my bloods are negative they don't seem to be interested and because am not doubled over in pain they wont do a u/s which is outrageous. I feel totally lost =(

8 years ago • Post starter

I had a false positive on the wondo tests? Is that the one you used?

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago

no it was one step 10 miu test they come free with the bbt thermometer I got from amazon, I ended up in A&E this evening as I started getting sharp pain in my left side, the doctor there thinks I have polycystic ovaries so now am really CONFUSED.COM???????
going to go GP in morning and will demand a u/s this is so stressful!!

I think PCOS can give you sharp pain..I really hope they give you an ultrasound and you can know whats going on.

Keep us updated. Wishing you find the answers you need and the best in health.

8 years ago

I finally got my u/s booked! its not for another week or so but I will have one and find out what the hell is going on!

Yay good news! Update me on here!

8 years ago

hi I thought I would update I have finally started to miscarry today feeling sad but glad the waiting and not knowing has stopped, will still go for scans to be sure everything is ok

Sorry for your loss again. Good on booking the ultrasound. Hopefully it will provide some clues as to what is happening...and than go from there <3
Baby dust!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo