Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 278 Replies | Last Page

I think you either one of those mums that tests never detect,

or its just your body playing tricks on you.

I was the same, never late, ever! and first month ttc boom, late and im not pregnant.
So it can be psychological, but lets hope for the good news, you should have a scan done if you are this late sometimes its the only way they find out!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,

We have been at the doctors office yesterday , and we have some major BAD news.
He gave us a chance of the natural conception of lower than 1 % and recommended IVF , since UIU is in our case not even an option just a waste of the money .
Devastated and as it looks like soon broke

SO dear ladies, be glad that u can naturally, and believe and try as hard as you can . I do believe it will happen for all of you ! Very soon !!!
I will keep you in my heart and watch u try a succeed one after another .

D

13 years ago

Hello Dajka999,

Im so sorry sweetie!

But hey 1% is still 1 chance in 100!

This happens to a lot of couples and they end up with kids when they least expect it, so never give up hope!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Dajka

I am so sorry to hear that.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Thank you Ladies, u r so sweet !!!!!

Since yesterday I can`t stop thinking about all that ...my mind is rolling over and over that 1 % . and all I can think about is IVF .

Chin up and so much luck to you all!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

Dajka999,

Stay strong and positive my friend. People in your situation a lot of the time go and adopt and while they are in the process they end up pregnant because they aren't so stressed about timing anymore. Just let your body relax and enjoy the holidays with family and friends. You will be in my thoughts hun. There's still hope. Don't give up just yet! Hang in there :o)

User Image

13 years ago

so today is the last day of my fertility window and then the real stress begins.....I am excited and scared at the same time. As I wish you all luck please send some my way :)

13 years ago

Dajka, I am so sorry to hear your news. It could still happen for you and as you will not be stressing so hard over the 'right' time to try, you may find you get a pleasant surprise.

We are all still here for you though and I am sending you and the other ladies lots of baby dust and good luck wishes....my thoughts are with you xx

User Image

13 years ago

SO I Ovulated today!!!! A little later than expected. I am on day 19 of my cycle and I got the smiley face this afternoon on the Clearblue Easy OPK!!! This makes me so hopeful especially since I have PCOS and this is now the second month of me ovulating on my own!!! So I will be baby dancing all weekend!! Wish me some luck girls!!!

User Image

13 years ago

My hubby just grinned LOL!!

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo