Community post

Discussion

Tubal reversal ladies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! Im just over 2mths past my TR surgery. Drove myself nuts testing (hpt). Used digital ovulation kit in october. Worked..but bfn. Didnt use one last month...didnt BD enough either. Right now Im cd6. I should be ovulating around the 21st. Period ended yesterday morning. BD lastnight. All day today ive been feeling dull cramping clear across my lower abdomen. Feels weird.

Just looking to chat with other moms that are going through same as me post TR surgery. :-)

15 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Well lots and lots of baby dust to you!!
Keep me posted!!! Good luck with the TWW!!!

10 years ago

Thank you! I will. Happy Holidays!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi. Just thought Id check in. I was seriously confused on what dpo I was. Im actually 12dpo now. I bought those Wondfo dip strips. My LH looks almost pos but hcg look about 95% neg. Im not sure about those things. Af is due in 2-3 days. No spotting. Few symptoms. Sure af will be here...doubt any luck this time.

Hi Carebear.
I am 5 dpo according to FF but I am CD 22 and have 26-28 day cycles. Sore bbs the past couple days but trying not to look into things too much. My CBFM never picked up a peak but is still asking me to test even on CD22 and I am still getting highs. Temps are way up and have remained up since CD16.

Hope you get your BFP. We have only been TTC for 3 cycles and it is very discouraging when AF arrives. I can't imagine what others must go through after years of TTC.

If we don't get our BFP this cycle I am going to try a few natural home remedies to increase EWCM as it really doesn't seem like I get much at all. Been using PreSeed but not luck yet.

Fx'd for you!!! Keep us posted

10 years ago

I just started spotting very very lightly. No cramping. Hopefully better luck this next cycle. Im not very educated with the temp charts.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo