Community post

Discussion

Anyone going to have august 2014 babies?!

View Full Post

I AM! :) chat with me! Symptoms your having? When you got your BFP? How are you feeling? :)

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 44 Replies | Last Page

congrats sweet bear! i have the same due date! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I don't know if mine counts but if everything is right I should be due August 31st. BARELY an August baby!

User Image

10 years ago

Totally counts! :) congratulations!! How are you feeling?

10 years ago

YES! Totally counts! CONGRATS!!!!

I bet you're excited!

Happy New Year ladies!

I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year. I have been on a crazy roller coaster ride. Shortly after I posted about my positive I started bleeding. I went to the doctor they did an ultrasound and saw nothing (not even a gestational sac). They did my levels. I went back 48 hours later and they did my levels again and said they weren't doubling like they wanted so they wanted me to come in the next day for another ultrasound. They still didn't see any sign of pregnancy in my uterus so they told me it was probably ectopic and we needed to terminate the pregnancy on Monday but they took my levels one more time. This time they doubled. I was kind of hopeful and decided I wanted a second opinion.

I went to a new doctor today and they did a third ultrasound and there was our sweet tiny baby. It even had a heartbeat of 122 bpm. I had to take a deep breath.. Thank goodness we didn't terminate the pregnancy Monday. I am going to go back next Thursday to make sure the baby is growing.

On a lighter note, is anyone having any symptoms? I only have sore boobs and frequent trips to the bathroom.

Hope everyone's little beans are growing quickly!

10 years ago

Omg! That's insane! Thank god you got a second opinion! What a bunch of crazy emotions you must have been feeling.

I am so happy everything worked out for you! :) so you are about 8 weeks now?

I am going to the doctor tomorrow as long as the nor'easter moves out of here in the morning. Fingers are crossed. My appointment was at 8:30 am but they decided to delay opening until noon so now I'm going at 1:30. I'll be just about 7 weeks so I'm hoping to see the heart beat. I just want to know everything is ok in there.

Right this very moment morning sickness is kicking my butt. Made dinner and was walking to go sit and eat it and just knew it wasn't going down. Made toast instead. I am so tired and feel like I am always in the bathroom. Oh and I have headaches every day. So annoying.

Hope everyone and their tiny ones are good and healthy!

Happy new year!!

10 years ago

It has been such a ride. I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out.

The baby is measuring around 6 weeks. They said they is probably fine. I could have just ovulated a week later. I will have a more accurate idea when I go back for my ultrasound next week.

Good luck at your appointment!!! Hopefully you will see a heartbeat! There is nothing in the world like that.

10 years ago

I will keep my fingers crossed that it is smooth sailing for you!

Were you tracking your ovulation at all?

Thanks! Looks like the weather should be clear enough for the office to open so I hope I see it! My husband can't go because they changed it but I'm hoping them let me call him from the room with the tango app or something so he can see it all with me. But with the medical equipment they probably won't.

10 years ago

Wow JHawkins, that is quite a roller coaster ride! But I been you are so ecstatic and relieved that you see your little baby growing. I think everything happens for a reason and there was a reason you got a 2nd opinion. Congrats! :)

But yea this snow has been terrible. We got WAY too much!

But I always have nausea really bad too, and I've had a veryy bad tooth ache on and off and sore gums. I looked it up and I didnt know that was a pregnancy symptoms but I knew it had to be because its almost like my whole mouth hurts and it started like a week ago but is getting worse. Seems like when I'm not nauseous then my mouth hurts and when my mouth doesn't hurt then I'm nauseous. I HOPE both symptoms go away at some point lol. Another 7 months of that would stink!

Hi :) I'm 8 weeks pregnant and expecting an August baby. Just so worried cos I've had a previous miscarriage and a previous missed miscarriages :( both pregnancies I had no symptoms, no tiredness, no sore boobs, no sickness! And this pregnancy is exactly the same :( don't feel pregnant in the slightest. So worried on going to lose this one too :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo