Community post

Discussion

To all the women that JUST found out they're pregnant!

View Full Post

I just found out that im pregnant like 3 days ago on FRER and i would love to talk to other women that JUST found out they are too within the last few days or last couple weeks. Congrats to all. And how are you feeling? what are your symptoms? are you excited? :)

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

Hey ladies! I am 11 weeks and 3 days. I was wondering if its okay if I join this forum.. would love to take this journey with you all.

10 years ago

welll yes you can! the more the merrier! congrats tho!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Welcome!! And congrats :)

10 years ago

Hello everyone,

I just found out I am pregnant a little over a week ago! It took being 8 days late for it to finally show up on an early pregnancy test, lol. I thought I was going crazy! We tried for 1 month after being on the pill for 12 years and it happened :) I believe I am just over 6 weeks. My first OB appointment is next Thursday. I am having a little bit of dizzy spells and head rushes when I stand, stuffy nose/sore throat, slight constipation and slightly tired. Other than that those are my only symptoms so far! It makes me nervous because people keep asking if I'm sick and I'm not nauseous or anything so I hope everything is all right. It is nerve wracking before the first ultrasound you just want to make sure everything is ok. When are all of your first appointments? :) :) congrats to all the BFP's!!

10 years ago

Congrats! Sounds like you will probably be due right around the same time as me! I'm a little over 6 weeks too! Don't worry about not being nauseous. Not everyone gets that. I have had a wicked sore throat but only in the middle of the night. When I wake up, which is at least twice a night I take a sip. It seems to help.

My ultrasound is on Friday. I'm starting a new job so they are doing it a week early. Hoping to see the heart beat :)

How is everyone else feeling?

I have days where I can barely function I'm so tired, or when I'm so sick I can't even see a food commercial on TV without wanting to lose the last meal I ate. But then I have other days that I am perfectly fine. I have headaches almost daily and I feel like I live in the bathroom.

10 years ago

Congrats TTC!

I think I'm 8 weeks. I havent made an appointment yet but I'm about to. My insurance was all messed up and couldnt make an appointment til it was figured out :/

But I am ALWAYSSS nauseous. I havent actually puked yet, thank god but thats only because I refuse to puke lol I cant stand it. Today I have felt TERRIBLE. Like justtt got out of bed because I felt I would get sick the second I got up out of bed but I finally felt a lill better, enough to actually get up. I was tired of laying in bed lol.
I'm sooo happy I don't have a job right now because I don;t know if I would be able to handle it with being soo nauseous day in and day ouut. I give mad props to the women that can do it with morning sickness.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo