Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 186 Replies | Last Page

@law: I am so glad you had such a great experience with your RE and got a 100% healthy baby report! What is your due date?

@rice: Glad you had fun visiting your co workers new baby.

@mamak: Great photos of little miss KimmiLynn!!! (I hope I spelled her name right) How fun! I am so temped to go get one at a boutique ultrasound place. I want to see her again so bad!

User Image

10 years ago

smh: Its Kimilynne lol but its ok I know its a risk with a unique name lol. I wasn't supposed to get anymore but she was so stubborn last time they couldn't get a clear view of one side of her heart so I had to come back :) Lucky too because last time she wouldn't show her face lol! Have you guys settled on a name yet? Have you had anymore of those pains?? I had a braxton hicks contraction in the car today that hurt so bad I could barely breathe! Luckily I wasn't driving :/ that would have been scary!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--we didn't discuss my due date but since it was only a day off from my estimates I'm guessing August 3rd.

10 years ago • Post starter

@mamak: Sorry I spelled her name wrong :( I'll get it right next time! I am glad your appointment went well, sorry to hear about your contraction. I could definitely go without a preview of what labor is going to be like, lol. I haven't had anymore of the pains I had early in the week thank goodness. We haven't settled on a name but I still LOVE Rella and am pushing for it. We told one of our guy friends who is typically very outspoken and doesn't have a filter and he really liked it. So I think that may have swayed dh a little bit. I have an OB appointment at 2:20 this afternoon. Just a routine one. Looking forward to it none the less :) Its snowing here so hopefully it doesn't get cancelled and hopefully we can make it to the hospital. We don't handle snow well here in Western Washington.

@lawbride: August 3! Exactly 5 months after mine! Love it!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--how awesome! I love my due date since it's not during a chaotic holiday/birthday season...my little one will have heaps of attention on his/her special day. There's valentine's day in February, DH's birthday is in March, Easter usually in April, our anniversary is in May, baby's birthday August, my birthday mid-september, Thanksgiving in November, Christmas in December. So everything has it's time and I really really like that. I guess we can hope (and possibly aim for) baby #2 is born in June or July.

just saying hi since this board is awfully quiet. i feel symptomless and it's almost disconcerting. I don't like it at all.

@law: Hey honey! Cherish the days you don't have any symptoms because they will be few and far between!! I am sure everything is perfectly fine :)

That is perfect your baby's bday doesn't compete with anyone else's bday or holidays. My baby's due date is almost exactly between dh's bday and my bday. Hubby's bday is Valentines Day, Rella's due date is 3/3/14, and my bday is 3/15.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--yep, that's almost smack dab in the middle. That's kind of cool too. My birthday is the 15th, my mom's is the 21st and my dad's is the 23d of september. kinda weird in a way.

Good Morning Ladies!!

Law--This past weekend I experienced extreme exhaustion with an added headache. So I rested up, did some Yoga yesterday, and feel much better today. Im enjoying every moment that I dont have to deal with nausea, or major fatigue. At least you have seen little bean to know everything is ok. So I would try and enjoy it as well ;)
Only a few more weeks before my first ultrasound!

10 years ago

Rice--well, you never know if everything is okay really. I mean anything can happen any day...and that's a scary reality. The fear stemming from a lack of symptoms is hard to explain when everything tells you that pregnancy feels like SOMETHING. Ya know? Sorry you weren't feeling well...hopefully today is better for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo