Community post

Discussion

13 DPO , CD25 of 28.. Neg results with symptoms

View Full Post

Okay, so I am totally new at this! I have never posted in a thread, but am so confused! I have been having lower abd cramping for 4 days now. Mainly in my left ovary area. I have 2 runs of clear EWCM yesterday, and also a round of creamy cm on toilet paper, which is abnormal for me. I usually don't get really any cm. I have also been having sharp pains in my mid lower abd, just above pelvis bone. I have had frequent urination.. No nipple or breast tenderness. I've have a few spells of nausea, I'm exhausted.. And have a slight headache today! I don't temp of check cp. I keep up with my days through an app. I have had negative test since 9 DPO... On frer I thought I saw a very very very faint line, but I'm thinking it was just the indent. Does it sound like I'm out??
I've only been pregnant once, and had a mc at 15 weeks. The only symptoms I remember noticing before that one was sore nipples. I also tested two days after af was due and my positive was faint then! I am currently 3 days away from af starting.. And I always start right on time!!
Any help or advice?!?!

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

Update... AF was due today.. 16 dpo, still haven't seen af. taken multiple tests and still having faint positives and evaporation lines. :( just wish af would start or i would have a positive!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! I thought I would jump onto this forum since I am 10dpo, so I'm in the last couple days before AF is due. Holly, I really hope your line gets darker! I have never even seen a faint line before, so I think id be excited to even see that.
i don't have nausea or cramping, but I guess I've had some small differences this cycle. Then again, every month feels different at the time. I'm kinda losing hope bc my test was negative this morning.

8 years ago

Hey! Well, AF was due yesterday and I haven't gotten her yet. I also haven't gotten any darker lines. Actually, today I couldn't even see a faint line :( I am thinking I am out this month, so now I'm just ready for AF to show up so I can start trying again next month! I think I am going to try to do the liquid vitamins this month.. A lot of people I know personally said it helped them. Who knows.. Worth a try! Good luck to you! Keep us updated!

Holly, if you have had faint positives - those are positives! You should go get a digital test, the ones that say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". I hope it really is a BFP!

8 years ago

Futuremamastacia. I took a digital after the first 2 faints and it said not pregnant. I want to take another one but I'm still just taking frer and a few other brands... I've been a POAS addict this month! Haha! But seriously, I think I am just scared to waste my last one if the lines really aren't showing up today. In 17 dpo and AF is 1 day late.. And today was the worst POAS day yet, because I honestly didn't see anything but maybe a evap. I took two today. If I haven't started in the morning, I am going to take another test. I want to wait until next week I think to get in to see my doctor.. Just giving it some time in case this is just a long cycle. I'm so confused and it's an emotional roller coaster. My cramps are gone for the most part, but I've started being constipated, alittle more nauseated than before(more frequently) and my nipples are alittle tender. So I'm just confused. Has this happened to anyone else? SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!!!!!

Ttcnumberuno... Don't give up yet! The fight isn't over until the witch shows her face :) 10 dpo is still early. Try not to stress it(so much easier said than done) but take it day by day. At this point that is what I am doing... And praying! I will be keeping in touch with you! Please update! Baby dust to you and hopefully a BFP!! ????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo