Community post

Discussion

I can't chart symptoms

OK so when I had my first son I conceived the day after my period stopped so all the ovulation stuff bothers me. I so not know when I ovulate so I am trying to see if my symptoms mean anything. My period started the 1st of may and ended the 6th. Yesterday and this morning I felt queasy but it faded. This morning I also had heart burn and was smelling cat food and we do not have a cat. This afternoon I felt some cramping but it could be from the juice I am drinking. I can not chart any of these symptoms because since I do not know when I ovulation if just says that I will on the 16th. Can anyone ease my mind?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know exactly how you feel, JCBell. Believe it or not, I conceived my son the day after finishing my period as well so now I feel totally adrift in all this TTC business. I'm feeling my way along but, six months in, I'm still feeling like a total failure (obviously it isn't working since I still haven't achieved that amazing ). This is my first cycle charting my BBT, actually. Maybe it'll help. Hopefully you find exactly what works for you, sugar!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo