Community post

Discussion

New to this

So I started charting a few days ago to get an idea of maybe what to be looking for. I started my bbt three days ago after I read that it is a too indication you already O.
A little about me, in 2011 my AF we pretty regular and I conceived a son in December and a conception calculator say he was conceived the day after my AF. So now in 2015 my AF is pretty regular with a few days here and there.
I started charting my BBT when I felt some small cramping and for the past three days it has been in the 98 degrees but when I see everyone else's chart it barely hit 98 degrees post O. So I am wondering if I already O and didn't know it.
I plan to continue the BD until AF just to be safe

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What day did you start temping? I'm about to have to start charting my BBT again this cycle, starting tomorrow. DH and I TTC our 2nd for 9 months before he deployed to Korea, but (for obvious reasons ) I didn't bother to temp or anything else while he was gone. I actually had a Mirena inserted to kinda "preserve" my fertility during his 9 month deployment. I've found that as long as you start temping sometime around the start of AF, charting your BBT should be pretty accurate. I wouldn't worry so much about the BBT of other ladies though. Everyone runs at different temps! Ugh, I hate charting my BBT - it's always so hard to get back in the swing of taking it every single day!

Linda

8 years ago

Well I didn't know about charting bbt until I started reading around so I started temping around cd12 or cd13. Also I don't temp before I get out of bed. I get up at 6am and help my dh get up for work then go back to bed when he leaves an my son wakes me up and plays with me on my bed before I ever get up. So the few times I did temp they could be wrong for charting so I stop taking bbt.

8 years ago • Post starter

It really is hard to get into the swing of BBT charting.

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo