Community post

Discussion

Anyone else af late and impatiently waiting.....

Currently 12 days late and impatiently waiting either a bfp or af. When af was due, I spotted once a day for 3 days then it disappeared. All 8+ tests over the past 2 weeks are bfn. Now I'm just hanging out....waiting....STRESSING!! Lol Anyone else wanna vent/chat/bitch heavily....?

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am late as well. Just not as bad as urs. R u normally late? Or is this random? I am on day 31 but for the last 8 months I have been getting my cycle day 25 or 26. So I'm sorta 6 days late. Humm but I was checking out my charts n I noticed every yr in April I'm super late, crazy rite?! I wonder if that's just when my cycle changes?

8 years ago

Not normally late. Typically spot on 28 day cycle. When it was due I got wicked cramps and some brown spotting then nothing. A few days went by and I got cramps again and figured af was just a few days late. I spotted once a day for 3 days straight. The next day, it stopped. I usually start af very heavy and carry that way for 3-4 days then it gets lighter.

Now I'm 13 days late and getting nothing but bfn :/

I don't think I have ever noticed a change in my cycle like yours before. It's crazy that you've noticed it changes the same time a year tho haha. Is that typical for you? Have you tested at all?

8 years ago • Post starter

Kitten1386, any luck?

Still no af and neg tests over here.....

Just an update for anyone lurking haha
24 dpo and 16 days late.....bfn this morning.
No af at all.

I'm starting to wonder if I O'd later than I thought due to when I spotted. Thinking that was implantation bleeding. If that's the case then I'm only 12 days late instead of 16.

I swear I keep seeing very, very faint lines. But, I was dumb enough to buy blue dye tests. Mind tricks. It's just terrible.

Trying to decide if I should hold out hope or enjoy my weekend and have a drink or two.

Update:

Now 21 days late and 33 dpo I believe. Losing track at this point. I should be due for another af the first of June so we shall see here soon. I stopped taking tests for awhile. Took one this morning and negative. My boobs are larger than usual and spilling out of my bras but they don't hurt in the least bit. They're normally sore leading up to af tho and so far nothing. I work long hours so being tired is typical and side from that all other symptoms I experienced weeks ago have subsided.
I stopped thinking I was pregnant and decided to focus on getting in shape. Hopefully af will arrive here soon.....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo