Community post

Discussion

I hate this waiting game.

So im 8dpo and I tested today and got a big fat negative.

I have been experiencing cramps for over a week now and frequent urination.

My stomach has been feeling really upset followed by abdomen soreness on one side.

Sorry if tmi

I have also been experiencing ALOT of white watery discharge. I have never seen this before. Usually when I ovulate its clear watery with a slight odor. This seriously looks like I spilled 1% milk all over myself. Its frequent with no odor or discomfort.

My breast arent sore nor have I really felt any nausea.

Its 5 days before my expected period and im getting so disappointed.

Did anyone experience these symptoms and eventually get a positive.?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

8dpo is wayyy too early. Some women get positives that soon but it is not the norm =) Test again around 12dpo. That's when I got my first super faint positive.

10 years ago

Thank you for replying. I figured it was early. I tested again today which I know I should not have and I yet again got another clear as day negative. I will try and stay hopeful and keep waiting.

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the same boat (only 6dpo though). I know it's too soon to test but I keep telling myself I will wait to 10dpo but then the next minute I'm like well maybe I will try 8 dpo. I try not to pay too much attention the the "symptoms" as besides implantation bleeding I do not really believe in them.

10 years ago

Yes I have tried my best not to look into the symptoms. I started looking up symptoms because I have been haveing upset tummy with diarrhea and some weird white cervical mucus, I never seen such a thing. I read that it could be from me ovulating. Though usually when I ovulate its clear with slight odor *sorry tmi* and im 4 days before AF. but maybe its normal. Im trying to keep my hopes up but I think this month is up for me.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo