Community post

Discussion

Frustrated beyond belief!

It's been 17 months since we started ttc. I haven't gottwn pregnant at all. It's absolutely heartbreaking. I'm losing hope so fast. I want this so bad. Anyway sorry for the ranting.

I've been charting my bbt this month and I guess I just don't know how to inteepret my chart. Would anyone like to looi at it for me and just kinda explainwhat I'm looking at? I supposedly ovulated on cd 14 (according to ff) but how do I read into my luteal phase temps? I feel out rhis month for sure. Ughhhhhhhhhh. :(

Anddd I have no clue how to get my ff chart on here. Lol

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

You may want to also use opk while charting it can help confirm your dip or ovulation day which is what you are lokking for. Your dip will happen right before your temp goes up and stays up (luteal phase shoul be 10 to 14 days). The opk should be positive 1 to 2 days before your dip in temp. Hope that helps:)

10 years ago

Hi! I would love to help interpret your chart. I understand your pain as we have been TTC for 2 years. I did get pregnant early this year but miscarried at 10 weeks :(

In FF you need to go to click on the "sharing" menu at the top of the page. Then go to "setup". You need to get the URL from under the "Your charting home page web address" box. I think I remember it asks you to fill in some setting first (like do you want it to automatically update).

Have you been to see a doctor to get any checks done?

10 years ago

Thabk you so much ladies for the replies! Yes I've been checked out and noghing looks abnormal so far. Hubby hasn't went yet, though. What's the best OPKs to use? Internet cheapies?

And here's my chart loves!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/494af2

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi! That chart looks fine. I agree with the interpretation of CD14 for your ovulation day. About a week after ovulation your progesterone peaks, hence the higher temperatures. Now after that you do have a bit of variation, but don't worry about that. Your temp is still high and you are looking for an overall trend. The cycle I got pregnant my temperatures were up and down like that so i dont worry about funny looking charts anymore. You will probably find that your temperature drops even more just before AF is going to arrive (or will stay high if you are pregnant!)

Hope that helps :)

10 years ago

Thanks love! You're the best!

I think the chart is looking pretty good! Good luck! :D

10 years ago

Thanks love! Af came 3 days early and was light with 3 days of a light flow and 3 days of spotting. :/ bummer.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo