Community post

Discussion

GRR, oink, GRR!

Vienna Sausages in Spaghetti?

Okay so... if I'm not pregnant... well, my husband BETTER hope I am (lol) or that there is some biological reason for my flippin' hormones!!!

PS -SO glad I found this site so I can obsess over every toot, backache, hip ache, boob tingle, and freaky craving.

Geez... even I type THIS POST with strong ferocity in my fingertips!

Okay so... estimating my big O date, I am 7 dpo. My husband got back from Annual Training in Mississippi with his National Guard unit last Sunday, and bless his loins, I've been demanding his "baby gravy" all last week. Welcome home soldier, eh? This week? Ehh, I'm all done. :) HA!

So... we have a beautiful almost 2 year old amazingly wonderful red haired angel, Keelyn. She is our pride and joy! I'm finishing up grad school and will receive my MS in Counselor Education in May. (if preg this cycle, will deliver in April -will finish up internship 2 weeks before delivery HELLO! )

We had always thought we wanted more than 1 child. I love the idea of Keelyn having brothers and/or sisters to play with. I was an only child. So, in April... I thought it was a cycle like any other. I started the DAY I was supposed to and everything (Monday, April 18). I knew the period started out a little stranger than usual, mild spotting, when I normally get a HELLO af.

So... things quickly changed. I was bleeding WAY heavy and began passing things that are just horrible to reimagine. So, that night we had to stop at the store to get dinner and I grabbed a POAS test to "rule out" pregnancy.

SURPRISE???

I didn't have the YAY moment I had hoped for. I knew what had happened. I went to the ER and left with a dx of threatened miscarriage. I went back to my docs a couple more times to make sure my hcg levels were steadily declining. Even after leaving the hospital, after all tissues, etc. had passed... my levels were near 2,500!!! (multiples?) The next blood test, just 2 days later, my levels were at 500.

I was crushed.

So... here we are now. I have emotionally recovered (as much as can be expected) from losing our glory baby in April. I feel that I have this need to prove that I can do this... I can carry another pregnancy to term.

PS... in April... we were on NuvaRing and I was nursing. BC and BF... not 100%!

So...

Okay, I've become a POAS (or cup, then dipstick) addict. No, seriously. I have tested myself like umm... 11 times since my predicted O day. Yeeeah... "Hi, my name is Amanda and I'm a PG testaholic".

I have crazy hormones ranging from "YAY, school's done" for the semester, to "Can't I just get a freaking BFP already", and anything in between. Boob tenderness/fullness, noxious gas, bloaty mcbloaterson, and please can I have another nap!

In between my ranty hormones... I. Must. Eat. Holy oinker batman! And I'm on WW online! AAH! Guess who's skipping weigh-in this week.... THIS GIRL!

Weird cravings... well, they don't seem weird to me! Yesterday I enjoyed a tasty hershey kiss on a saltine! Normal, right?

Day before that... I really, and I mean REALLY craved Vienna Sausages. In fact, I might go grab one now! But not just normal vienna sausages... I wanted them in spaghetti. Come on, it makes sense!!!!! My husband just laughs! Poor soul.

So, yesterday I ate my beloved vienna sausages... can we say YUM?!?! No spaghetti though... next time. :) In celebration of a (hopefully) soon bfp... I will prepare a dish and post a pic! ;)

(PPS -I'm not liking this tww)

and to all of us ttc!

xoxo
Amanda

xoxo Amanda User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

first off welcome! throughly enjoyed reading your post!

so sorry to hear about your MC.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo