Community post

Discussion

4 days late, no sign of AF, still BFN!

OMG, I'm goin' hormonal about this! Seriously, other than some occasional VERY mild cramping... I don't feel ANY sign of AF. Of course, that cramping could be a sign of early pregnancy so idk.

My cycles are generally like clockwork. 29 days exactly. This means that I SHOULD have started on Wednesday. It's Sunday night. Again... nothing.

I've tested way, WAY a lot. I've used 2 of the 88 cent cassette tests from Wal-Mart, 2 Answer brand tests from Kroger, 2 FRERS (or was it 4... I think 4), and finally 2 CB digis. All negative. The biggest of the BFN... The only "maybe" I got was when I pulled apart the CB digi last night. It was a very distinct 2 lines in spite of the glaring "NOT PREGNANT". I know, I know... I pulled it apart anyway though.

It's just bugging me that AF hasn't appeared OR I haven't gotten my BFP. One or the other NEEDS to happen... like yesterday. Or well, 4 days ago.

I work in community mental health... so I'm always tired. More fatigued than normal though. More Montgomery's Tubercles. Occasional strong, random cravings (eggs with ketchup... strawberry milkshake). Definintely urinating more.

But still... i just don't know.

We had a chemical pregnancy last month, so I'm also thinking that I'm just super hyper sensitive.

I know my thyroid is good b/c I JUST had it checked.

Thinking of calling my PCP tomorrow to see about getting a quantitative blood draw.

WAAAAH!

I DTD twice during my fertile days. I had NuvaRing in.

(Okay, so why are you on this site and you're using BC?)

Good question... I don't have an answer. :) Well, I should clarify... I don't really know WHY I'm using BC in the first place. I hate it. We had a mc in April 2011 while using (surprise!) NuvaRing... Conceived in August and had Kavan in April 2012. :) Then had a chemical pregnancy in April 2013. Crazy.

xoxo Amanda User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Totally in the same boat. I'm 4 days late with bfn. It's driving me crazy!

10 years ago

TMI moment: So, I went to the potty this morning. Wiped. Clear, very stringy discharge. Had a couple tinges of blood. But not like AF is visiting. Wondering if it was from BD the night before? I didn't think things got all 50 Shades...?

Anyway... I put on a pad just in case.

I checked MULTIPLE times throughout the day... nothing. No blood, no colored discharge. Cervix is still high from what I can tell.

Well, I decided to call my OB/GYN and let them know about the CP last month and about this month's lateness. They stated that they usually don't recommend patients to test unless they're 2 weeks late. So, if no AF before next Wednesday, they'd do a blood draw. They also said that I could of course be late because of last month's CP and that I may not even have one this month.

Again, either way... an answer would be great!

xoxo Amanda User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo