Community post

Discussion

July Babies!!!!

View Full Post

I'm due on 7/20/2014... Anyone else due in July? I need due date buddies!!!

15 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Heres hoping that all of you ladies have an amazing first trimester and an even more amazing pregnancy...

@BabyMine thanks that is really reassuring. I'm scheduled for my first appointment next friday... I guess that means no black friday shopping for me :-( ... but it will be worth it if I get to see my baby and a heartbeat. I will be 6 weeks 6 days then so hopefully everything will be where its supposed to be. I actually lost my last pregnancy on 11/24/12 so almost a year ago (doctors weren't sure if it was an ectopic or miscarriage, bur they treated me for m/c) so I'm just hoping this one sticks and everything is alright... today is my fiance's birthday and it took everything in me to not tell his family or him for that matter. He took my loss last year really hard so I decided not to tell him that I'm pregnant until I know everything is ok so the wait has been killing me.

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry for your loss Babyblues. I can't imagine your heartache.

Not telling your DH must be really hard, but it's understandable. The first trimester is always an uneasy time. My DH couldn't help himself and already told his family.

I had my confirmation appointment which consisted of a pregnancy test. My first real appointment won't be until 12/27 and I'll be almost 10 weeks, god willing.

User Image

10 years ago

I got my BFP on 11/21/13 and dr confirmed on 11/22/13. So far Hcg is doubling like it should but I'm still anxious because I had a m/c in July 2013. This baby is due 7/27/14 according to the dr. First ultrasound is coming up in 3 days (on 12/6/13) and we can't wait!!! Hoping this one sticks real good and we get to meet our miracle in July 2014!

10 years ago

I got my BFP a week ago and I'm due July 27, congrats to all!

10 years ago

hi everyone . got my first faibt bfp on nov 8 . first doc app said edd july 20 th. im having a nother c sectiion just had one 8 months ago it was classic and had to have extra cutting. dr says next one wil have yo be around 35 weeks. :( im a little scared. congrats to everyone

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo