Community post

Discussion

Ovulating Early?

So day before yesterday my cervix was really high and i had clear stretchy cm. But im not suppose to ovulate until today or tomorrow. Well thats going by a ovulation tracker. Is it possible to ovulate early? Because today my cervix is back to the medium position with creamy cm...

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What do you mean by ovulating early? If you mean ovulating earlier this month than last month, yes. It is normal to have a few days variation on what CD you ovulate.

User Image

12 years ago

well i usually just go by the ovulation calculator on here... or a tracker.. But this time i was right on schedule checking my cervix and i had the eggwhite cm 2 days before... IDK, i was just wondering, im new to all of this. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

It's obvious that "ovulating early" means in comparison to her normal ovulation schedule :/ I too have ovulated early on occasion and did in fact this month, which kind of messed up our TTC efforts. I have a highly regular cycle and almost always ovulate on day 14, but sometimes a few days earlier or later. This month I ovulated on day 11 (in the evening I'm pretty sure) so when I woke up on day 12 with a rise in my BBT I quick jumped on hubby, and we shall see in a couple weeks if it worked :D I hope that I wasn't too late. You really do need to chart you cervical position and cervical fluid quality every day to get the most precise estimate as to when you ovulated, in addition to temperature. Any fluctuation in hormones can cause an early (or late) ovulation. As long as you are charting and paying attention though changes in ovulation date shouldn't affect your chances of conceiving, as long as your SO is around when it happens ;) The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is an incredible resource for women of all ages and our baby making efforts (not to mention sex life) have improved so much because of it. It is appropriate for women who are trying to avoid pergnancy at a certain time also.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo