Community post

Discussion

TTC first round of 50mg clomid

Okay here is the breakdown, this is my first time on clomid and I need help. I started af on October 16th, dr had me take 50 mg of clomid starting October 18 cd3-7 ending on October 22nd. I started bding on Friday October 25th once, on Saturday the 26th once and Sunday the 27th once. Sunday made 5 days since my last clomid pill. We didn't bd on Monday but Monday night at 11:30pm I got my first positive opk. My husband works night shift and got home Tuesday morning at 6am so we bd again. Did I miss ovulation or did I pretty much cover my fertile days? Please help!!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Someone please give me your input!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Morgan! I too am first round Clomid 50mg that I started yesterday, CD5-9.

I have been taking OPKs probably half the time of ttc. When you get your positive, you will ovulate roughly 12-48 hours from that point. So, you BD'd CD 9-12 it looks like, got your positive CD12, so BDing CD12, 13, 14 are important, and CD 15 and 16 for good measure.

How long have been ttc? Are you temping as well? Have you done CD3,CD21, SA labs or had an HSG? I did all if the above and that this point, everything is normal. My GYN is also putting me on Progesterone suppositories starting two days after ovulation. I hope this works!!! I would like some Clomid friends! Have you had any side effects? Good luck!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo