Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Lady! You made me bust out laughing!! I def needed that. So disappointing that I showed enough symptoms and my bbs being sore and even growing I was saying WHOA this must be it. What board are you all following for August? I get tired of searching lol. Since most of us are in a similar cycle it'd be nice to stick together to fight af lol!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Cari, I do aim to please.

I'm on CD8 and just took my final Clomid of the cycle. I go in on Monday for an ultrasound and they'll determine whether my ovaries are ready to trigger. I certainly hope so. I'm more than ready to have me an August baby!!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

Amen to sticking together ladies!!!! One of us is sure to get that August baby!!!! Good luck all and share what board anyone finds to start for august.

10 years ago

On CD3 today. I used OPK's last cycle, going to try tracking my BBT this month and see if that brings any more luck! GL for the August babies ladies!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Several other ttc'ers from CTP have a chat room where we discuss our journeys or just need a friend in real time. 'Twas started by a lovely young woman we call Blade. I'll probably be on after 4:30pm CST today. But the other ladies are in and out all day and I assure you, they are lovely people. Come join us if you'd like. Cycles might be a bit off from each other but we still have fun. Hope to see you there!

http://www.chatzy.com/54475147809716

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! So I took a OPK about 15 minutes ago it's negative but, I'm pretty sure I have EWCM although BF and I did have sex last night. But my CM is wet, slippery and stretches more than I've seen before since TTC. Has anyone else had this happen? Opinions / suggestions appreciated :)

10 years ago

hi ladies how is every1 doing .. update me .. im 9dpo waiting ...

10 years ago

Good luck mama singsing!! Had pain the 26th-28th especially after eating behind rib cage and lower back maybe ovulation pain not sure. I'm 4dpo today so we'll see! GL ladies!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Let the tww begin!! Supposed to have o'd yesterday. GL to everyone!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

8dpo today. Had 4 pimples show up yesterday between 7am and noon pretty strange could be from coming off of BC still. Today I feel super cranky/moody/weepy and really tired although I went to bed the same time as usual. Sore bbs and nipples. How are you ladies doing?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo