Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Welcome MrsBishoff!

How are symptoms (if any) for you all?!

Only dramatic difference from yesterday to today is major sore bbs.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

i am sick now with a head cold . so not sure if my symptoms r from that lil they may be .gl to u all

10 years ago

5 dpo now- got another pos OPK this am then tonight it's neg again...practically no second line after 2 identical lines this am. What is going on? Now worried my OV is today and not on my pos OPK last week. Grrr...frustrating.

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh my are my bbs sore. Very sore. No fun. Bloated and exhausted. Could go either way! Going nuts though!

10 years ago

5dpo and bbs feel like they're going to explode. Trying not to get excited like I did last month but it's soooo hard not to think about it!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

7 dpo- no symptoms except maybe slight cramping. Hoping to wake up to sore bbs tom! lol

8dpo today! Still have tender bbs, tired but then again I'm always tired! Lol we'll scratch that one out. I had a yeast infection at 4&5 days and went away. Now I have wet cm. a few more days. When is everyone going to test?!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Six DPO over here. Yesterday I felt like I got hit by an 18-wheeler. All my muscles felt like jelly and my stomach was bothering me. Could be just a bug. Feeling a bit better today. Will be testing around the 6th or 7th unless AF shows her ugly face in the meantime.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

12dpo and still bfn so i will test tom morn no af is a good sign though

10 years ago

9 dpo bfn...test again tom praying for different result (Poas addict)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo