Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Ladies my heart breaks for all of you who are struggling. So sorry to hear of the loss your are experiencing. It's so nice to have a forum of women who are ao supportive and loving. You are all amazing!

10 years ago

Thank you MrsBishoff :) You're right these ladies are amazing! I'm so glad I chose to join this forum this is by far the most supportive forum that I have come across. On the countdown my pregnancy website there is barely any activity at all compared to this site it's so strange. I enjoy talking to all of you ladies and wish you all the best! We will all have our beautiful babies sooner or later and I look forward to seeing all of our progress :) How is your journey going MrsBishoff?

10 years ago

It's not. We've been trying since June. I'm irregular and figured I would try for a year before going to seek a drs help. Still a few more moths to go trying the old fashioned way but it's been tough. Every month I get a little less and less excited. And just feel like giving up.

That's another reason I'm so thankful for you ladies.

10 years ago

This is just a really shitty day , I'm so sorry Ashley , I can't believe this has happen to the both of u , I was so happy we all got it and this is just a bummer , I hope u feel better , prayers for the both of u .. Ty for the well wishes

10 years ago

I totally agree and thank you all again! I changed to date to miscarry to tomorrow. Need to work! I will definitely stick around and am so happy I joined this forum and met such great ladies as yourself!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Well MrsBishoff hopefully it'll happen for you when you're least expecting it sometimes it just seems to work out that way! I will keep you in my thoughts fingers crossed! Thank you mama :) I hope it's not too painful for you Caridura I'll be thinking of you.

10 years ago

Yes it will happen , I decided to stop trying after a 3 month cycle of clomid and we got preg that month .. I'm so very sorry for u ladies and I want to ty from the bottom of my heart for being happy for me , ik its not easy to see some1 get what u want most .. Try for not making me feel worse then I do , my heart is broke for u ladies ..

10 years ago

I can say it's hard seeing all kinds of ads, tv hearing a baby cry but we all became forum friends and rooted each other on each and every month until we reached our bfp's and that won't change. I'm so very happy for the ones who are reaching their daily pregnancy milestone. For some of us it has ended, but that doesn't mean it's the last. Once the healing has passed, we will try again God willing. Thank YOU ladies from the bottom of my heart for being so supportive. I pray for my "forum friends" every night! Blessings to all of you!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Well... The past 24 hours have been the worst hours of my life. I took the pills last night around 8 and bleeding started around midnight. Cramping like there's no tomorrow and I believe everything passed around 11:30 this morning. My DH never left my side. Now time for healing...

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

I hope you get some rest tonight Caridura. It is deifinitely more painful than I imagined it would be. The healing will come I'm thinking about you and hope you start feeling better soon :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo