Community post

Discussion

IVF retrieval tomorrow, prayers please!

Hi ladies, Im having my 2nd IVF retrieval tomorrow , a bit nervous and trying to be optimistic!!
Im hoping for better quality eggs and a 5 day transfer again
Hoping for my BFP because this will be our last chance, our insurance coverage is used up with 4 unsuccessful IUIs and our first IVF BFN earlier this summer
I am praying so hard that we are blessed with a BFP once and for all

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Wow, good luck and many blessings to you and your family!

10 years ago

Well. Retrieval was more painful this time around. Had 15 eggs retrieved. Was excited about the number until today. Received the call from the embryologist and only 5 made it and fertilized. Will find out tomorrow what happened to them over night tonight. Praying all day that their growth continues and doesnt arrest. Hoping to have atleast 1 to transfer back in. Im so sad right now but my dh keeps telling me to be positive because the lady next to me yesterday only had 5 eggs retrieved. Asking for prayers from all the ladies. Ill keep everyone updated tomorrow:/

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo