Community post

Discussion

Miscarriage after mirena?

I got my bfp four weeks after my mirena was removed. At 7 weeks I have miscarried. I am now wondering if it was braise we tried too soon after the mirena was removed. My doctor fifty tell me to wait ad I hadn't researched it but now I wish if waited so as to avoid this. Ha anyone else experienced similar?? I mentioned it to the nurse at the EPU and she dismissed my theory immediately as being unimportant.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had my mirena removed Aug 28, 2013 after 5 years (ttc #3). My doctor encouraged me to wait at least one full cycle but we were anxious and have started trying. We have not tested yet but will test this weekend if I don't get a period. I pray for a positive and a full healthy pregnancy but I have read many stories like yours and have often wondered if we should have waited as well. I guess time will now tell. I will update as I go. I pray for a healthy full term pregnancy for you. GOOD LUCK!

10 years ago

I hope you are one of the lucky ones! Good luck!! And I am going to start trying again as soon as possible!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I had mirena removed in April and bfp in May. Mc in June. Ttc #3. Had mirena after #1 and got bfp with healthy #2 a month after. I think every pregnancy is diff.

I am on cd 11 today. 27 day cycle. Hoping for our pink baby. I am so tired of people all around announcing pregnancies. I want to be one..

10 years ago

i feel the same! we are TTC #1 and feel like it will never happen.

10 years ago • Post starter

I am sure tracking cycles and worrying goes completely against the relax and it will happen theory.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo