Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Predictor strips... what they mean

ok. So I thought I wasn't ovulating until later this week, so on Monday when I used my first stick I was surprised that I got a solid smiliey face. To find out if I was one my first day or what. I used another stick tuesday... solid smiliey.. and this morning a third stick another solid smiliey. (switching between two different digital packs).

So I have also looked at the lines on the stick. really dark on Monday and Tuesday less dark Wednesday. So what does all that mean... Is today - Wednesday my ovulation day?

Thank you!

~Momma Me~

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It depends on which lines were dark, they dont read the same as regular opk's. U will have ppl tell u that they cant be read, I promise u, they can.

Unfortunately, the tests are only a warning that u may ovulate soon, they wont confirm if u have. U should O 12-48hrs after the first positive, but, u can O up to 72hrs later or even before a positive test. I recommend u look in to taking bbt next cycle so can confirm ur O date. Hope this helps.

If u can post some pics of the tests, I can help u understand what ur looking at. =))

Good luck!

10 years ago

thanks... I dont think charting will work for me. I am a super light sleeper, and always get up to pee in the middle of the night. Ive heard that that can mess up the reading...
I thought of taking pictures... but not until this morning. then I couldn't tell which one was which (all in the trash bin). I think I keep messing all this up and since we are trying the shettles method for a girl... I'm pretty convinced we wont be conceiving this month. :(

see here

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=168050

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo