Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Sounds like implantation!

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

I had the tiniest amount one time when wiping on 9 dpo (yesterday) but I put it down to having sex the night before. I have often spotted in the 2WW for that reason. I would love to join you in being hopeful though :)

10 years ago

So now I am REALLY confused. So I took a test this morning, and it said negative... but its the clearblue digital one that says "not pregnant" so I am wondering... it would only show a faint line if I were so maybe I need the other kinds of test?? I really didn't think I was pregnant until the bleeding. So I am all confused now... what do you all think? AF is still 4 days away.

thanks!!

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

If it is implantation bleeding you should wait a few days for the hormones to kick in.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Thanks Trying and hoping... I was really discouraged this morning... I also think I need to go buy the line tests since most people seem to get the faint line this early... those digital test dont do lines :( this whole thing is SO exciting... yet exhausting... and emotional. Glad to have the ladies on here to discuss with :)

~Momma Me~

I am 9dpo today. Yesterday I had one small dark red line in my panties and a bit when I wiped one time. Today each time I have wiped it is brownish. Didn't have this with my dd or my mc. Fx for both of us. I may test tomorrow. Should hold out a few more days.

10 years ago

I did the implantation calculator and it said its still too early for me to test. For me it's super brown too. Not red at all. Here is a bit from the implantation calculator on this website
12 DPO Aug. 15, 2013 Less Common
13 DPO Aug. 16, 2013 Less Common
Signs of Implantation
Signs and symptoms of implantation can be very similar to those of PMS so it can be hard to distiguish between the two. Many women do not experience any symptoms of implantation, however, a few will show some of the following signs: mild cramps around time of implantation, change in basal body temperature (a slight drop around implantation followed by a rise) or light bleeding or spotting around time of implantation.

Taking a Pregnancy Test
If implantation were to occur on the most common day (9 DPO - Aug. 12, 2013) the earliest an early pregnancy test is likely to show a positive result would be: Aug. 14, 2013 to Aug. 16, 2013
hCG (the pregnancy hormone) doubles every 2-3 days during the first several weeks of pregnancy. Give it some time to build up so the test can detect it.
** Use the Pregnancy Test Timing Calculator to find the best day to test based on your cycle.

~Momma Me~

so... day 3.. and I am still having very light spotting. Could it be early AF? I took another pregnancy test this am... negative... Im totally confused now. :(

~Momma Me~

Sorry but it sounds like AF might be coming to me :(. I always spot for three days before AF and that's how I know I am not pregnant without testing. The one time I was pregnant (miscarriage) I had NO spotting until weeks later when the troubles started. I am 12dpo now and will start looking out for s[potting if I have none for the next couple of days I will test. Have you ever spotted before AF in the past? There's a first time for everything I am afraid.

10 years ago

My story is long and complicated... lol.. so I will try to keep it as SHORT as possible. I have a VERY mild diagnosis of endometriosis, so I have been on the pill continuously (no period week) for the past 10 ish years... I went off the pill June 22, and got my first period July 20th. It was VERY light, but all normal- color wise. I ovulated (confirmed with opk) on Aug 3... we did the deed 4 days before "O" and day of. I really thought we messed it up cause I thought I was ovulation on another day and was mad(probably hormones) 2 days before so I wouldnt have any of it then... lol... so I was pretty sure we missed our chance this month.. CONVINCED actually. Then I got some spotting. its not red at all... 100% brown. seems so weird. So light its like 2 drops a day. I dont really have a previous record to go off of so I'm not sure really whats normal for me... So I guess its just a waiting game...

~Momma Me~

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo