Community post

Discussion

TTC after a loss

About two years ago I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. About 2 months after the miscarriage I got pregnant with my son and I am grateful for him, he is now 13 months old. In May I got pregnant with our second child. The timing was going to be perfect for so many reasons. I was excited about an 18month age difference for my kids and how close they could be. Sadly I had another miscarriage at 7 weeks. The doctor said to wait two cycles which has felt like an eternity as they have been really long cycles.
We are finally trying again but I'm just so nervous, I think about it everyday. I think part of what helped me with the first miscarriage was getting pregnant again and I get nervous that, rather than the miscarriages being a "fluke", that my son was (a great fluke I might add). We all are yearning for a baby whether it is our first or the 2nd, third, or fourth that will complete our family. The thing we have in common is that we can't control any of this but we are trying our best and it helps to talk about it.
That's all I have to say...sorry for the rant.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I hear ya.
I had a missed mc. At 7 weeks in may... Ttc#3...
We are trying and I agree is important to talk about it, get support, vent, exchange info n experiences... Also to have ttc buddies remind you to never lose hope!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo