Community post

Discussion

4 miscarriages, no live births, ttc again

View Full Post

Hi ladies - anyone else in my situation? 4 miscarriages over the last 18 months, never made it past 8 weeks, felt pretty broken.

Now I'm back and going to be positive with this one. I'm considering progesterone cream ( well I've bought it) and I'm around 8dpo. 3 bfn over the last few days ( I know, I know) and now going to test again until Tuesday.

Anyone else in the tww window want to join me ?? :-)

18 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Hi all - nope. Bfn again on Tuesday. Have lots of symptoms so was convinced it would be a positive. Testing again tomorrow so we'll see....

I'm kind of on a downer too :-(

Emmz - that's great news on the levels front! Xx

10 years ago • Post starter

That's awful about the private scan!! U must have been so upset and so angry!! I'm fuming from just reading about it :(

10 years ago

Thanks. It was just a shock. sorry I've been away for a few days. how is everyone? I'm ovulating about now and it's really hard to stick with not ttc. I just want a baby!

10 years ago

Hi mummy2b?????. Are you choosing to not TTC this month or is that a directive from medical people? We started again right away. I couldn't have coped with not! It was an early miscarriage and I miscarried naturally.

I am on CD7. Started using OPKs today. I have a blood test in a few days time to see how my estrogen levels are doing. It would be great if I follow the same pattern as last month as then I would know when to expect ovulation, but at least with blood tests and OPKs I should get some warning!!

10 years ago

Hi Shelob,

A little bit of both really. I had my first recurring miscarriage clinic appointment at the end of july and they said to wait but we couldn't. had chemical pregnancy during that time but we were still going to try again. This month however I'm too tired of spending tww analysing every feeling.I have a uni asassignment due and start back teaching in sept so think for my sanity I just need a month off. oh we also had an extension done and I need to finish decorating before school starts not in our bedroom and it's a nightmare! even with medical advice it's hard to really wait! I mmc'ed early and was told to wait for first cycle just so you can date pregnancy easier but not because of medical concerns!

good luck - it appears I haven't ovulated as my tem dip wasn't followed by a spike so I have no idea what is happening! at least I have decided to give this month a rest or I would be going insane!

10 years ago

Hi ladies - I was away for a few days so just updating now. Shelob I'd heard that you are most fertile following a miscarriage so went ahead and tried straight away. The doc said the advice is more if you have a v late stage miscariage and as mummy2b said to help them date it.

I was convinced it was bad news for me this month, my period hasn't come by CD 30 and I'm usually a 27/28 day cycle. I'd been testing every second day to a bfn. I got a bleen on day 31 or 2. ( last weekend) Strange watery red on the first day ( sorry if this is tmi) and then v light spotting but dark red so I thought old blood means period. I was totally devastated. My hubby and I bd'd pretty much every day this month and I was just fed up.

Fast forward to this weekend and I had really sore nips, felt sick, didn't want to drink tea, and my eyes went funny like my lenses prescription was off. I tested this morning just to be sure and got a .

I'm so excited but I'm freaking out nervous. I've got the natural progesterone ready. Will test again tomorrow but thinking positive.

10 years ago • Post starter

Mmmoreos that is fantastic news! Congratulations!!! I had also heard you are more fertile after a miscarriage but we are on our 5th cycle TTC since ours and still no pregnancy.

mummy3be???? sorry to hear about the extra touch time you have been going through with the chemical pregnancy and the other busy life stuff. If you feel you need a month off, then it is best to take it!! We couldn't bear to and fortunately my doctor said there was no reason to wait. I hope next month you have more time and energy and feel up to trying again :)

10 years ago

Mmmmoreos CONGRATULATIONS! How are you feeling?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo