Community post

Discussion

March 24th... 5dpo. TWW madness!

View Full Post

I'm actually an hour early at the moment I'm writing this lol, but figured I'd get a head start on it lol.

So my symptoms from 1-4dpo were as follows:
--Dry/sticky CM (normal pms stuff)
--Peeing a lot (normal pms stuff)
--Slightly senstive boobs (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Sensitive to smells... for example baby powder smells sooooo good to me and for some reason it smells like cherries (definitely NEW SYMPTOM lol!)
--Aversion to coffee (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Heartburn (NEW)
--Headaches (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Sleeplessness (NEW SYMPTOM)

Feel free to share your TWW symptoms! I'm also keeping a BBT chart so I'll probably update on my temps as well!

31 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Any updates? :-)

I started spotting yesterday, think I'm out :-s

I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Still horribly moody. Cramping on and off along with some weird twinges occasionally, boobs are a little swollen but nothing out of the ordinary. Very very hungry, I am ridiculously bloated and gassy. Had a bloody nose for about a week now. AF is due tomorrow (31st) and I'm definitely expecting her to show up. I feel a bit off but I don't really feel pregnant.

9 years ago • Post starter

Still sounds promising to me :-) Is a bleeding nose something you often have? Cause if I had a bleeding nose for a week, I think I would have seen my Dr, I maybe had one in my entire life. Or do you constantly run into stuff? :-p Just kidding :-)

Baby dust!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

No I don't generally get bloody noses but with my last pregnancy my nose bled literally the entire time lol

Then that seems like a major sign!!! I really hope this is it for you!!

Baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thanks I am crossing my fingers but if it doesn't happen this month then we are skipping April and trying in May.

Do you have short or long cycles? Mine are irregular but rather long. Thus I don't want to skip any, the waiting would be far too long :-p

Good luck!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

I have short cycles. Before having my daughter they were long and irregular (34-42 days) but since giving birth my cycles have been 27-29days and hopefully they stay that way. I won't be surprised if they go back to the way they used to be though that would be my luck lol. I shouldn't bitch though, I know it could be much worse. But I didn't even know my cycles weren't "normal" til I got pregnant with my daughter. I was talking to my doctor about it and they explained to me what the average range was and stuff lol.

Funny that you weren't aware of it :-) But that's good, because then you can't worry about it! I hope that your cycles will stay 27-29 days! Mine are a bit like how yours used to be (30-45 days).
How are you feeling today?

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Expecting AF anytime now but I'm not cramping or anything and still don't have much CM like I normally would. Having heartburn on and off still and swollen boobs. =) Went out on a date with the hubby last night and I was tipsy after one drink lol. I usually get two or three in before feeling it like I did last night. Ate almost an entire 8oz burger and 2 slider burgers lol.
If I don't start spotting today I'll go buy a test tonight and use it first thing tomorrow morning.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo