Community post

Discussion

Tell Hubby we're pregnant in a special way

So I dont have a positive test yet.. but I think about how I will tell my husband. I want it to be special as this is kind of the last special moment that one of you know before the other (i love you, proposal, etc.) Any ideas? How will you all tell your hubby? I bought a shirt that says "dad" and a onsie that says "baby coming soon" with a stork on it, and I was thinking of doing something with those..
Thank you!!!
Baby DIst

~Momma Me~

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Check out Pinterest. There are lots of great ideas on how to break the news, my favorite are the gender revels. Good luck.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks!! Yes.. I have checked out pinterest... they all seem to be about how to tell friends, parents. I think what I might do is hang the onsie with clothespins in the house so its hanging when he gets home from work... or fold the "dad" shirt in his tshirt drawer... then he'd see it getting ready for bed.

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi beautiful people! So I am #ttc, im so nervous, its my first time and I really wanna break the news in a way that will knock my husband off his feet, if I turn out pregnant! Waiting! For now, theres this really cool vid about this lady on youtube who has a son, and surprised her husband with about 11 or 12 boxes , one inside the other, and finally told him with a gift that theyre having a baby. Uber cute! Youtube : how to tell my husband im pregnant. It should come up!

As far as me, I was thinking about making a big baby banner for hubby when he gets home saying "Hi daddy" with a onesie next to it and balloons and stuff. Because lets face it girls, this is a BIG friggin deal! Any other ideas?

**FMX**

10 years ago

I have been looking for an original way to tell mine (when it finally happens) because they're ALL the same and I found an awesome one the other day! You buy a big bag of his favorite candy and write a note that says "If I'm going to get fat, so are you!" It was wrapped around the candy with the positive pregnancy test! That's my favorite one so far!

For more support & some TTC humor, come read my personal blog! :)www.thatonegirlsbloglife.blogspot.com

10 years ago

My "DH" and I aren't technically married (we've been together for 8 years, though) and we don't honestly care about getting a slip of paper to prove we love each other forever (Not that I'm saying people who do get married are bad!). We don't want a ceremony or anything, but our extended family and my side of the family especially would be greatly displeased if we were pregnant and unwed... sooo we decided that the day we get a BFP we will run to the courthouse and get married in the court room, that way our anniversary will not only be for our wedding but also for the day we found out we were pregnant.

With that being said, I plan to present a marriage application to DH. I'm sure he'll get the picture pretty quickly. I can just imagine him now. "I thought we were going to wai--.... are you?" hah. I was also thinking of preluding it with one of those "Dear Husband, I love you," cards with a signature that says "Thanks for puttin' a baby in my belly," which has been his way of bribing me lately. "Can we get extra chicken for beer battered chicken??" "No, that's too much work!" "Aww.. c'mon... I'll put a baby in your belly!"

Lol.

10 years ago

ha ha.. .cute ideas ladies... I'm still playing with the idea.. I was also thinking of hanging the onsie I got that says 'baby coming soon" so that when he walks in he sees it. I would like to make it cute though... so far to this point though, I havent been able to keep a thought to myself for 5 minutes let alone a positive test for a whole day... ugh.. this is fun..
What about a balloon bouquet that has "pop for message" written on one and then having the onsie inside!?!?!?

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo