Community post

Discussion

11dpo good signs. -hpt

I'm 11 dpo I've had watery cm for 5 days and cramps for a week along with very sore bbs temp is still looking great and emptying the the fridge with the amount I'm hungry. But got a negative on a FRER this afternoon is this good chances I'm out this cycle? Shouldn't have tested but I would have expected something to show by now. 10th cycle ttc and usually dry up during my LP

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there - I'm 13 DPO and have similar symptoms but have got bfn till now... Very frustrating... But here's what I've learnt so far... I have stopped obsessing over every symptom to a great extent... I just let it be because things are out of my control at this stage anyway... I just want to stay relaxed with no stress hormones in my body... So since Friday this approach has made 2ww better... And tomorrow is the end of 2ww for me... I go to the doc for blood work tomorrow when I'll know for sure... Will keep you posted... Let me know how you feel... Sharing always helps :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo