Community post

Discussion

4 days into my cycle and i'm trying something new

This time around im taking a new approach...for me any way. Im drinking green tea, taking baby aspirin, taking prenatals, quiting smoking without the nicotine gum or patch, and cutting way back on cafine. Please let me know what all of you are doing. Id like to try anything possible

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm drinking Traditional Medicianls Pregnancy Tea, using OPK sticks, and using PreSeed. I swear by the PreSeed. We got pg with DD on the first cycle using it!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

ive heard of PreSeed, but can you only get it offline?

12 years ago • Post starter

ive heard of PreSeed, but can you only get it offline?

sorry about that. my computer messed up

This is my first cycle using preseed and we both absolutely love it! I am keeping fingers crossed for a BFP!

I ordered it online but last time I checked it was available at Walgreens.

12 years ago

my apologies for no capitalization or punctuation my phone keyboard is messed up however we are using preseed opks green tea vitamins for him and me temping charting cm cp tussin and the new one this month is soy isoflvones we are going to get it this time grrr prayers after our miscarriage march 2011 fx for you and your sticky bean

User Image My Ovulation Chart my other, more detailed one

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo