Community post

Discussion

one maybe bfp then 3 neg..one day late

I took a test a few days ago i could have sworn i saw a line my mom and sister saw a line but could have been an evap.. it had color and developed right away. since then i have taken 3 or 4 test and all neg. AF is one day late and im not having symptoms that she is near. usually my breast hurt and i have cramping. I am gassy, sharp pain on left side, increase in cm, tired, and woke up with a cold.. AF could be late since im stressing the hubby just deployed not to long ago..

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You sound exactly like what I am going through. I am a day late as of today. I have no signs that she is visiting anytime soon. I took a test earlier this week and yesterday and they both came back negaive. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffy, pelvic pinching pain, and I am extremely tired. I too have been a little stressed lately, my fiance is in the Military and he has been working so much with inspecion and exercises at his base that it is affecting out relationship. I am definetely TTC. Good luck and wish you the best!

12 years ago

What was the verdict ??

12 years ago

it was either a chemical pregnancy or a early miscarriage. I was a month late.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo