Community post

Discussion

Ttc again.. Hubby home from deployment!

This cycle I was on 100mg of clomid cycle 5-9 ovulated ithink on the 15th. A few days after had a greyish color mixed with a clear discharge. Also been having a burning in my ovaries. Really tired, not sleeping well, vivid dreams, n sharp pains in my pelvis when I stand up, n oddly enough my breast are leaking mostly when I take a hot shower. Lots of lower back pain and pulling under belly button n or left side. I've had cm since after ovulation. But now its more creamy. Im only 14 dpo n took a digital hpt yesterday n it was negative. :( can it be too early to test? Usually I have a 30 day cycle . I know most will say its too early for my breast to leak but keep in mind I lactate like a cow. First pregnancy went from a B cup to an E! N had to wear nursing pads by 6 months of pregnancy!

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i say wait awhile for test it may need more hcg, and what else did you take with clomid i am going to try it this month, can you tell how and what you taking this month to get pregnat? thank and good luck

12 years ago

I'm only taking clomid 100mg day 5-9. However if I did conceive this cycle I'm gonna say my weight change may have something to do with it. Before the hubby deployed.i was at 160-165 now im at 140. I have changed my diet.i read somewhere that pomagranits are great for fertility so this cycle i ate lots of those. At this point im willing to try everything.
Also im going to wait til the 3rd to poas hopefully I get a bfp symptoms are all still there.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo