Community post

Discussion

BBT shows ovulation on last day of high on FM

Hello all,
I have been using the fertility monitor for the last 5 months and always get 3 days of high, followed by 2 days of peak on days 14 and 15. This made me assume that I am ovulating on day 15 - giving me a luteal phase of 9-10 days.
This month I decided to do my temps too. To my confusion, my temperature dropped low on day 13 and then went high (above coverline) on day 14, which was the first day of peak on the monitor. I have since had 3 days of high temperature. This indicates that I actually ovulated on day 13, which was the last day of high!! Is this possible? Anyone else had this?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I looked up the reviews for the OvaCue and I have seen a few people question it's accuracy based on the saliva samples alone. The vg attachment helps identify after O, but some people have put in their "numbers" when setting it up, then went and looked at their predicted dates, etc. Then they complained that when they changed their numbers the dates didn't change. This led them to question it's effectiveness. I personally have NO experience with this machine or method, however I will probably shy away from this purchase for the reasons listed in my research on the matter.

It may def be different for different brands, models, or with different use. The reviews may have been from inexperienced users without proper knowledge to use the machine in full, IDK.

Here's hoping it has not mislead you this entire time, what a let down. Prayers and Fx for your future conceptions.
Kymber

User Image My Ovulation Chart my other, more detailed one

12 years ago

It is the Clearblue Fertility monitor I have been using but I think they work the same, not sure.
However, it was still wrong - or at least appeared to be. If it has been wrong all along, then looking at my past cycles - on most of them we have not bd'd on day 13!!!! I have usually done 12, skipped a day then did the 2 peaks. Costs me around £15 a month to use too. Think I'm going to do one more month - alongside BBT charting and then stop using it. Its the same every month anyway - 3 highs and 2 peaks on the same days.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo