Community post

Discussion

AF due around June 14th- anyone else?

Well, I am 3 or 6 dpo today depending on when I O'd for sure... first month on clomid..... and I am really hoping for a bfp this month! I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and been ttc for 9 months now seriously..... I am soooo ready for this to happen!

Anyone else in their tww and around 3 or 6dpo? I bought some internet early tests so when they arrive I will be poasing like crazy!!!!

I am having abdominal cramps/ pain since 1dpo; diarrhea; sore bbs and nipples; breast achiness; headache; fatigue; and bloating/ gas!!!!!

What symptoms do you all have so far????

53 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 53 Replies | Last Page

HI CJP!!!

i do believe we have chatted before! Im 6dpo as of today and having some mild cramping. im having about the same symptoms as you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

Hi nursejones!!!! I am glad to see you- although I am sure you wished you had your bfp by now!! Maybe this month will be lucky for us both!!!! Keep me posted......

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey!!

I'm due for AF on the 14th too!!

I THINK I'm 3DPO today!!

Nothing really yet, just some back pain!

YAY FOR BFPS! I hope we all get them this month!!!!!!!

I am testing a week from Sunday!!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

i'm due for AF around 6/15. i am about 3 DPO. no symptoms.

last cycle i thought i had a BFP... i was 7 days late for AF but then she showed up! BOOOO!!!

i've been TTC for 3 years au naturale. no luck. we are seeing a fertility specliast 6/23.

13 years ago

Hi ladies! how are all of you doing today? any new symptoms???

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

hello - I'm due AF on the 15th June - have been trying for 9 months, and currently (I think) at 3dpo! So, we are very similar. I am 30 years old - and turn 31 on the 18th :-) so hoping for an amazing birthday present.
I only have slightly sore breasts so far. This is my first month temping - and my temps show I ovulated on day 13 but the fertility mon has shown peak at 14/15 so dont know whats going on there lol.
Here's hoping we both get a this time!!

13 years ago

Hi All,

I am on 6DPO and due AF on June 13(hopefully not!)I'm not having any of my usual pre-AF symptoms-sore bbs etc, but I do have a very full feeling in my lower abdomen and twinges in my pelvic area.I also need to pee a lot more than usual...KMFX.I think the timing of our BDing was right this month so hopefully I'll get my BFP. Good luck to all of you too

Joanne-married to Ken since '96,Mom to Erin since '03,TTC # 2 User Image

13 years ago

I am about 5dpo right now, and I am due for AF right about the 13th, which happens to be my birthday, so I think that would be a very appropriate gift!! I have been having some very bad cramping since about 1dpo and today my nipples became VERY sensitive. my boobs ache slightly but that could be contributed to the tighter tank I was wearing. I have had some very random waves of nasuea, and cant stop eating haha. other than that I really have no other symptoms. I dont think I can get my hopes up, I have just started tracking again, about 2 years ago last month I had a miscarriage very early on so I stopped tracking.. I really hope this month is the one and that it sticks and stays healthy! *fingers crossed*

13 years ago

ETA: to protect info

13 years ago

I'm due AF between 12th and 16th (different apps and sites are giving me different dates) - one says I am 13dpo today another says I am 4dpo. This is my first cycle off the pill so I don't know cycle length or anything at the moment.

Symptoms have been on and off for the past 2 weeks and they range from cramps, spotting for 1 day, constipation, waves of nausea occasionally, sore nipples.

I am going to start taking BBT at the start of my next cycle.

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo