Community post

Discussion

8dpo Is this real or in my head?

Ok my last period started on May 25th, on June 2nd my boyfriend and I dtd and I am almost positive I ovulated on the 5th.. I believe I ovulated that day due to the cramping and pain i felt. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and I would have had to ovulate early in order to get pregnant that time..

At 8dpo I am tired, EXTREMELY light headed, have globs of EWCM, pressure or fullness in abs, i pee alot, been craving salty, i seem to keep getting headaches, more emotional, around my nipples seem to have gotten bigger...

At first I wasnt sure if there was much posibility because my boyfriend didn't cum in me however we dtd 3 times within a few hours and Im not on birth control.. So I know sperm can be left over from past ejactulation and get brought out with precum...

Opinions??

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

oh yes you can be pregnant i got pregnant and my bf always pulls out ,im on the same cycle as you and feel exactly the same really bad cramping ,sick, headache dizzy hot and cold so tired be nice to see if we get the same out come can i ask are you really thirsty?

10 years ago

Today I have become very dry mouth so yes that is a new one for me! Its awesome to know someone on the same cycle! I want to test so badly but have to wait!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo