Community post

Discussion

Tww anyone else

So according to my ticker I am 8dpo,I am so anxious to take a pregnacy test but know its to early. I hope this is my month. ????????

User Image

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 7 DPO. And being the crazy person I am I took a clear blue + and I swear I seen the faintest line! But not to sure and I can't figure out how to post a picture.:( To get some second opinons.

9 years ago

I am somewhere in my tww- but this is the first month where I don't know when I ovulated. You have any symptoms?

9 years ago

I'm just tired and I usually get like that before AF and pregnancy so it's so hard to distinguish. I'm just hoping AF doesn't show up next week and that I get my BFP

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

According to my calendar, I'm 10DPO today
I had a CP before and the symptoms this time around are so similar to then that I just couldn't wait and tested with FRER yesterday.
it was a but i blame it on myself for not waiting longer ):

I'll probably test again on Saturday (even though it's still early). I feel like a crazy person slowly becoming a POAS addict.

to everyone on this thread!
Please keep us updated on how it goes

User Image to all

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo