Community post

Discussion

Lots of symptoms! Hoping this is it!

Hi!

So I'm going to make this as short and sweet as possible. I am approx 9dpo today. I did bbt for 2 months and i started analyzing it way too much so decided this month we would try every other day in my fertile week and see what happens. I am type A and little things will stress me out or I over analyze! Here are my symptoms so far:

5-7 dpo (weekend) thought I had a stomach bug, threw up, chills, slept all day on Saturday and hardly ate. By Monday (7-8dpo) had a headache when I stood up fast or bend down and nauseous in the morning and mid afternoon. Think there was some brown spotting on undies ( I wore tan underwear but looked darker than the other cm that was on there which was a lot TMI!)
9dpo: nauseous a little in the morning, again around 2pm and then again around 7pm. I usually love sweets but haven't wanted anything sweet for about a week now. Cramping on and off the past week, tonight it's on the right side mainly. I check my cervix throughout the cycle and usually by now it's low and firm but it is hard to reach and feel hardness.... It's not as hard as it typically is but not mushy like ovulation so medium. Very wet with creamy cm. other symptoms: sore nipples and tender breasts, dry throat and thirsty, and indegestion.

Testing every day this week. Negative so far. Thought I saw a faint line last night on frer but this morning neg on CBD.

What do you think? I feel like every month I have symptoms and AF shows up but the nausea, cervix, and wetness is different. FX!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I feel the same way. I'm 8 dpo and have been throwing up here and there since Thursday. (6 dpo) Trying not to symptom spot or get too hopeful, but that's really hard. :( Hoping they are good signs for both of us.

User Image THE Cowgirl

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo