Community post

Discussion

Reading CBFM Sticks- Is my monitor wrong?

Good morning all,

A little background-

My husband and I used the CBFM and learned we were pregnant during our 2nd cycle of use . . Unfortunately, the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks on November 8th. . . funny how we can all remember the exact day ::sigh::. . .

I waited a full cycle and began using the CBFM again and on the 1st cycle received my peak reading CD 21 . . .2nd cycle received peak reading CD 18. . .Now, here we are on the third cycle on CD 18 and still receiving low readings- not even a high yet (one bar).

But when I look at the test sticks I see the LH line visibly darker (see image below - it shows from the top CD 15, 16 and finally 17 where the LH line is the darkest).

Am I seeing things? I don't know if this changes anything or not, but I did receive acupuncture to help stimulate ovulation on CD 14 and CD 17).

User Image

Thank you in advance for your opinions!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

No image posted. Post a pic in ur hpt's.

9 years ago

[img[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test379485[/url][/img]

For some reason- it won't display when I add the code to Add Image Tag- hope you can access the link directly

Thank you!

9 years ago • Post starter

They look like lows to me. High readings happen when the estrogen rises, not LH. The second line (dark one) is too dark, that means ur estrogen is very low right now. Take ur test in the am and let it sit flat for a cpl mins before loading in the monitor...this gives the lines time to develop so u can have a more accurate reading. I have a cpl sets of full cycles in my hpt's, page 2 or 3, if u need an idea of how the lines change vs what hormones are doing. U could also try testing with smu instead of fmu. Ive missed peaks becuz fmu wasnt accurate and I surged an hr later in my smu.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo