Community post

Discussion

Anyone due feb 2014? have auto immune disease

View Full Post

Hello so just had a very bright 2nd pink line!!! its abnout 13/14 DPO and by my calander I wasnt due period for 3 days. shocked at the very brigt 2nd line expcted to be searchign for a very faint line! My partner cried with the news bles!!! so now Im like is it twins emmmm! have gone through every emotion the past 4 hrs and of course cant talk to anyone :( its our first so i know plenty about babies but not pregnancy!im 30 classed as higher risk as i have an auto immune disease MCTD. so would love to talk to anyone who just had positive test :) thanks

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

No way where do u live?? I would hardly think just cause u had one u should be treated any differently

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Ali :). Luckily I have my doc booked that day for my annual exam and first pregnancy appt. I'm going to be with her a looooong time that day lol.

10 years ago

H\I just got a positive test at 13 dpo. I would love to chat!

I have thin PCOS so I am nervous as well about the pregnancy and the possibility of m/c. I am trying to be super positive though.

I am on metformin and this was our last month trying to conceive naturally before going on femara.

Have you gotten or are you getting an hcg?

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo