Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Not cool! =((
I've been cramping but no AF yet. Wish it would hurry up already I'm tired of waiting

9 years ago • Post starter

Ugh I knowwwwww. I called the dr office to tell them they said next cycle they'll put me on progesterone :-/

Tmi but this is the weirdest color of spotting I've ever had....it looks like just strait brown cm. I wonder if the meds made it look so weird ?

9 years ago

I have nno clue. i get brown spotting a lot

Well, AF got me too!! =(

Nooooooo!! Wth!! It's too freaking early

9 years ago

Yep. So apparently I have an 11 day luteal phase. Last month was the same. Ovulated on CD16 last month and had a 27 day cycle and ovulated on CD18 this month and had a 29 day cycle. SO LAME. I still have no serious pms symptoms other than craving sweets which I want alll day every day anyways lol.

Oh geez that's not good? Sounds like you need progesterone too!

The spotting (tan I decided the color was tan) has stopped for now, it's just torturing me

9 years ago

Did you test this morning?

Yea BFN.. I know this is AF ..... It's just being annoying. I have to wait for full flow to call dr and get started for next month... Ughhhhh

9 years ago

I think we are syncing up telepathically lmao. mine stopped too. i wiped a few times and there was lots of bright red blood but a couple hours later i went again and there was just a bit of brown. what the hell!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo