Community post

Discussion

5DPO !! Anyone with me ?

View Full Post

Curious to see who else is 5dpo and how there feeling and what symptoms you have ??

18 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

All day I've had a bruised feeling in my lower tummy if I cough or sneeze it's so tender !! Eased of a tad now few twinges and shooty pains there And my spots are driving me crazy I feel like a teenager again !! Haha !! I've had headaches on and off for days I'm truley fed up now of this TWW not due on for another 5 days :( just wanna know !!

9 years ago • Post starter

Reckon your symptoms sound pretty promising. You're going to test on Saturday aren't you? Not long now. I have got a spot now - just the one, but it's a big un lol. Most of my symptoms could just be impending af though. Trying to remind myself that it is still early for me.

9 years ago

That's how I feel I just feel like I'm out and not expecting to see a BFP !! My whole tummy feels like I've done 1000 sit ups so sore ! I dno what to think now I hate the TWW so much !!!!

So, interesting update - I'm either starting AF early, or have got implantation bleeding, or random other bleeding. I am so confused right now and almost don't want the next twelve hours to happen as I really don't want it to become full blown AF.

Last month I was 5 days late and this month, if it is AF, I will be 4 days early. Am also feeling heavy down below and bloated/gassy cramping rather than other cramping. I swear I can taste a metallic taste this evening, but I could just be clutching at straws. Also really fancied a peppermint tea, but that could also be my brain pretending on me. Aargh.

How are you doing this evening? Are you going to test tomorrow? x

9 years ago

Ahh I hope that is implantation for you just remember colour and quantity!! I have he sharp pains in right ovary throbbing and pulling sensation all in my right side very strange !! If this is implantation I may wait till Sunday/Monday as it won't be + if we are implanting !!! My FX for you Hun !!!! Eeek x

Well I am definitely out. Turned into full blown AF as I thought overnight. Am so upset and just don't understand why last cycle was so long and this has been so short. Feeling pretty down at the moment.

But good luck to you, I really hope you get a positive on sunday/Monday xx

9 years ago

my math is all over the place. But I believe this is me. Ill be testing friday and again saturday if I get only one line. we just started trying. So I doubt this is the lucky month.

WisheWishing everyone luck!

9 years ago

I am 9dpo, I've been ttc for almost 2 and half years. No Luck as of yet. Most Implatitions occurs between days 6-12 po. Is anyone out there feeling bloated and gasy? I wish all you wonderful ladies luck in this long journey.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo