Community post

Discussion

husbands ability to perform

my husband is usually a champion in bed. meaning he has no issues what so ever with sex. but we started ttc this month and suddenly it is hard for him to do it? do you think it is the pressure? I am worried this might hinder our chances.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes it is prob the pressure. It's called anxiety performance. It may be that. It's just knowing he for sure needs to be able to perform right then to get you preggers. Instead of just happening when it happens. He's prob just thinking too hard about it which makes it not work sometimes.

User Image

11 years ago

my husband had similar issues. and it seemed to always only creep up when I was ovulating! The last time this happened we had a good heart to heart about it a few hours after the incident -- it really did help for both of us. He was basically reading too much into what I was doing, and was put off if he thought I wasn't into it or not enjoying it! I explained to him that by him doing that he was putting alot of pressure on me too and then blaming me for putting pressure on him?! He understood, and we've been fine since. Good luck and enjoy the process :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo